rohnsmith

what was the first cinema movie you have watched..?

Hi to all

I remember when my mom took me to watch chicken run when I was six year old.What was yours..?

I think the first cinema was "Death Race 2000" I begged my mom to take me. I was always a blood and gore type of guy.

We mostly went to the drive in and saw Disney movies as a family.

Welcome to Massive Links.

The first movie that I clearly remember watching at the cinema was Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back. After that, I was hooked on watching movies at the cinema.

Welcome to Massive Links.

The first movie that I clearly remember watching at the cinema was Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back. After that, I was hooked on watching movies at the cinema.

Wow you are young, I saw Star Wars in 1977 about 10 times buy myself at the cinema when I was in 8th grade I think.

I think the first movie I remember actually going to the theater/cinema to see was Indian Jones. I may have seen one before that, but that was the first one that really jumps out at me.

I love going to the movies, but I am a lazy bum and watch most of them at home.

Is it bad, I can not remember my first movie. Is that bad?? I remember seeing Deep Impact with my brother, and a few other ones that I enjoyed but...I so don't remember my first one! I guess I should call my mom lol.

Is it bad, I can not remember my first movie. Is that bad?? I remember seeing Deep Impact with my brother, and a few other ones that I enjoyed but...I so don't remember my first one! I guess I should call my mom lol.

Wasn't Deep Impact in the 90's? Wow you are you just gave away your age :o. Movies are near and dear to my heart as you can tell.

Wow I can’t forget my first movie that I saw with my dad, “Robin Hood”. I really enjoyed it …how I am missing those days!!!those days we enjoyed our life without any tensions.

Which Robin Hood? There are many of them. I think the first Robin Hood I saw was the Disney one and it was a cartoon and Robin was a fox.

I also loved Men in tights so funny. Of course there is the Kevin Costner one where he refused to where tights.

Which one?