Fabio Cuffaro

Merry Christmas!

I would like to wish all members a very Merry Christmas! It's a great time to be with the family.

Tonight my we are getting together with my wife's side of the family and tomorrow it'll be on my side. It'll be a two day eating fest.

What are you doing for the holidays?

I would like to wish all members a very Merry Christmas! It's a great time to be with the family.

Tonight my we are getting together with my wife's side of the family and tomorrow it'll be on my side. It'll be a two day eating fest.

What are you doing for the holidays?

I hope that you have a wonderful time! We are going to be opening up gifts tonight, have a special dinner tomorrow and then watch Christmas movies! Hopefully the weather won't be to bad because we're expecting some storms!

Here is the only snow that we have had this year :(

449.jpg

Merry Christmas To All!

I hope everybody is getting to spend some time with family and friends this holiday season.

Oh and yes, the next few days will be an eating challenge in my neck of the woods too!

Here is my niece after here first school Christmas Play :-)

post-3350-126172030934_thumb.jpg

Merry Christmas Fabio and Merry Christmas to all members.

I'm at the girlfriends looking after her 5 rabbits, she has gone to see her mum in Weymouth, which is a 5 hour drive minimum! She drove there yesterday.

I'm off to my sisters to see my family today and tomorrow!

It makes a change to have snow all over the place at Christmas- it's been great for kids as they can make snowmen :D

Merry Christmas To All!

I hope everybody is getting to spend some time with family and friends this holiday season.

Oh and yes, the next few days will be an eating challenge in my neck of the woods too!

Here is my niece after here first school Christmas Play :-)

Aw, your niece looks like she had a lot of fun!

Merry Christmas Fabio and Merry Christmas to all members.

I'm at the girlfriends looking after her 5 rabbits, she has gone to see her mum in Weymouth, which is a 5 hour drive minimum! She drove there yesterday.

I'm off to my sisters to see my family today and tomorrow!

It makes a change to have snow all over the place at Christmas- it's been great for kids as they can make snowmen :D

You're so lucky to have snow on Christmas day! We're suppose to be having some snow tomorrow but just flurries!