elgharib2008

Do directories help your rank

hi

Do submitting your url to directories help with your ranking in search engine.

thank you

Yes it does. But just good directories will help your rankings, they must have good PR and get crawled frequently.

Each link to your site is a vote for your site. The value of that vote depends on the quality of the place it is.

Submitting to a directory that is directly related to the theme of your site would add a higher valued vote than one that is not related at all.

Sure, it is. Of course, if the link is Dofollow you will benefit from any kind of targetted directories. There are thousands out there at the moment, so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding them. Try for some high PR ones and you'll do fine.

Yes, it really does makes a difference. I provided directory submission service in the past and noticed my clients' website got a PR in the following update.

Certainly. Submission to directories do help in improving the page rank. I feel manual submissions are very effective indeed.

Depends on the quality of the directory. Its its a good quality directory whose links are valued, your site will certainly benefit. On the other hand if the directory is part of the crowd, it wont help you all that much.

Submission to paid directories like massivelinks and dmoz certainly pushes up the page rank of your site. There cannot be an iota of doubt in the assertion.

Yes directory submission is very helpful to get high PR because with the directory submission we can get the many quality back links and PR is depend on the quality back links.

Of course directory submission improve your rank if you had submit your site into high PR sites and in instant approved sites.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[removed]

Edited by WiseWebmaster

i agree with you all and i believe that the directory is an effective work to submit directories. But can you tell who we can increase the page rank of the directories and how we can make the good back links of high pr by the directories...

[removed]

Edited by WiseWebmaster

Apart from the high PR directories, it is also a good idea to submit to local directories, if you are a business, as Google finds lots of relevancy in that.

yes, high quality directory submission definitely boosts up the rankings.. but the directories should be SEO friendly, their approved websites must be accessible by all search engines, they should provide do follow links and don't submit websites in unranked directories

Guest seoinheritx

Yes directory submission hels a lot to improve website rank in google and other searchengine but the directory must be dofollow.