Sign in to follow this  
Fabio Cuffaro

What do you think of the videos?

Do you like the new Entertainment Video feed and the Entertainment Section?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new Entertainment Video feed and the Entertainment Section?

• Yes
    • No
    • I think it has potential
    • Not sure - I want to wait and see if it grows on me

I think any thing that brings fresh news even in video, is a great thing for our community here. I for one am a sucker for video, so I can only assume others are too!

I thin video section definitely has a lot of potential. It shall definitely a boot up for the forum but I see people tend to watch those videos more and reply less. Well, this is obvious. What we should stress upon is to post new videos as much as possible. Let the members watch these videos and have fun. We should not worry about the replies for this section.

I thin video section definitely has a lot of potential. It shall definitely a boot up for the forum but I see people tend to watch those videos more and reply less. Well, this is obvious. What we should stress upon is to post new videos as much as possible. Let the members watch these videos and have fun. We should not worry about the replies for this section.

Well this is true, but at the same time views are views and if people are coming to the site and they are having fun, then I think that is what we need to focus on. After all we built this site for our visitors right? I would like to get some more input from our members here on the topic, if anybody has an opinion, lets hear it guys.

Wow, I like totally just realized this was here! Ohhh lol. I like this section. I saw the other board but not this one for some reason. I am looking forward to going through this board!