Denis

Does anybody believe in afterlife?

Re-birth also depends upon the fruition of the acts that we perform in this birth. Good actions bring good rebirth and bad actions bring bad rebirth.

What means for you "good rebirth" and "bad rebirth" ?

How would you qualify the life you live now, a good one or a bad one? What do you think your previous life was like and how did you come to that conclusion?

The rate at which we suffer in this life determines the acts of the previous birth. To be on the safer side it would be better to perform good acts in this life!

The rate at which we suffer in this life determines the acts of the previous birth. To be on the safer side it would be better to perform good acts in this life!

Ok,I understand that if a person does good deeds in his/her life that person will have a safe life ( whatever that means) in his/her next life.

Let's stop for instant at Hitler, his life here on earth was good for him, he didn't suffer much,he enjoyed luxury, best stuff in this life...well, is that meaning that his previous life was good? Cause if it have been bad, he was supposed to suffer, not to make others to suffer because of his cruelty!!!

And what about other psychopaths who do not suffer here?

I do. But I still think we should try to make our life better before think about after life. There is an old saying here, we do not as yet understand life, how can we understand death. That means only if we can life a happy life every day, who cares about the things after life!

Yes I do. When we'll die, we'll go to our graveyards, angels will ask us questions about our believes and we'll be eaten up by the insects in sand till the Day of Judgment when we'll be raised up again by Almighty and will be questioned about our deeds. We'll be rewarded paradise or hell according to the weight of our deeds.

Edited by WiseWebmaster

I would say that afterlife depends on the deeds committed by us in this birth. According to the tenets of Hinduism, rebirth is almost certain for everyone barring the realized souls.

I imagine the soul as the file which contains of bytes, and when the body dies, the file is dissociated to the separate byte-particles, which can be used when the new soul is born, so your data can be accidentally gathered again and the new person will have your memories, or qualities, or look.

Well quite busy to tell an answer to this question. I did not figure it out this life to well but still working on it.

I do believe in afterlife. It doesn't matter which religion you are from. ?But i think there is only one god and there are two possibilities either Hell or Heaven. Good deeds will take you to heaven and bad deeds will take you to hell.