Denis

What is your grandest dream?

Guest vjTOM

I think that if people not dream, they don't know really the meaning of their lives. Of course I always dream for something better. Some dreams are realized into my life.

What is the point of dreaming?

What everyone should do is PLAN to get what they want. Within the confines of your own limitations (you know what they are) everyone can do virtually everything - in the developed world at least.

It is only circumsatmnces and your own negativity and apathy that stand in the way of you getting what you want.

Stop dreaming & start doing!

What is the point of dreaming?

What everyone should do is PLAN to get what they want. Within the confines of your own limitations (you know what they are) everyone can do virtually everything - in the developed world at least.

It is only circumsatmnces and your own negativity and apathy that stand in the way of you getting what you want.

Stop dreaming & start doing!

And what if my Dream is to see another planets? What plan should I have? What plan should built an incurable patient which dreams of getting one more day to get a chance 1 from 1000000000000000 that this day will give doctors a time to invent the cure... What plan should people have if their dream is not connected with money?

Dreams help us - the unachievable goals bring us to the achevable fulfilment... Dreaming is the part of human nature.

I want to wake up one day and get to know I am RICH!!!!! So rich that I can afford anything, do what I want, and when I want.... Everything other that human may need I alredy have.

My grandest dream as far as my career as a businessman is concerned is that I should succeed as an affiliate marketer. I find affiliate marketing very interesting indeed.

I dream so that I would have a certain goal in life. Maybe other people do not dream, because they have already achieved who they want to be, and had their prayers already answered. It takes time for all of the hard work to bear fruits. Just remain patient. And love your work.

Well said Miracles. It is a joint venture by hard work and patience that bears fruits in the long run as far as affiliate marketing is concerned. You cannot afford to remain without work.

Guest ProClerk

My grandest dream is to buy a car i.e. Lamborghini! I freaking love this car, its like my dream car.