vijaymanglani

What is adword?

It is Google's relevant advertising system. It allows you to buy ads that will appear on pages with certain keywords of your choice. It is the counterpart of adsense really, it's where all those ads come from.

An expensive mistake ! :rotfl:

Seroiusly you should not need adwords if you get everything else right. The only benefit would be for new sites with impatient owners!

Adwords, paid for advertising links generated by search words/terms making google money. You pay when you are clicked on. The more popular the word the more it costs you.

If you have a winning product adwords offers a great way to boost sales by driving more targeted customers to your website. In many cases people attempt to use adwords to simply drive traffic to their website and this can be an effective method but can also become a very expensive one too.

Adwords ads that you buy can be displayed within the search results page on google, on any participating sites rss feed or even on the pages of many websites. You can target your exposure by choosing the type of advertising you are interested in and also choose which relevant keyword based searches and topics you would like to be displayed under on various web sites.

If you are working with an affiliate product or a sales page of your own, you must understand and know what your sales conversion rates are before you invest with an advertising campaign here. If you know that you can 1 sale per 100 unique visitors and each sale will pay you 50 bucks, then it may be wise investment if you can get 100 valid visitors for say, 40 bucks or .40/click. The upside to adwords campaigns are the you only pay when your ad is clicked, not per impression. This makes this a very powerful marketing tool if you can drive enough traffic to your sales funnel and grow you business this way.

If you have a winning product adwords offers a great way to boost sales by driving more targeted customers to your website. In many cases people attempt to use adwords to simply drive traffic to their website and this can be an effective method but can also become a very expensive one too.Adwords ads that you buy can be displayed within the search results page on google, on any participating sites rss feed or even on the pages of many websites. You can target your exposure by choosing the type of advertising you are interested in and also choose which relevant keyword based searches and topics you would like to be displayed under on various web sites. If you are working with an affiliate product or a sales page of your own, you must understand and know what your sales conversion rates are before you invest with an advertising campaign here. If you know that you can 1 sale per 100 unique visitors and each sale will pay you 50 bucks, then it may be wise investment if you can get 100 valid visitors for say, 40 bucks or .40/click. The upside to adwords campaigns are the you only pay when your ad is clicked, not per impression. This makes this a very powerful marketing tool if you can drive enough traffic to your sales funnel and grow you business this way.

So what should I do if I am using Adwords to try to drive traffic to a product that I know is converting and I am not getting any clicks on my ads? What happens if I am not even getting any impressions?

I had a hard time understanding what Adwords really were and how it really worked. Even today with all the research I have done, it was still very hard to figure out if it was something worth using. You really want to do your research with this one because there are things you’re going to need to find out if you want to use it for promotion and helping you make money. Not only that but is it worth investing money and time especially if you’re new to it. If you have a hard time understanding it in words, there are people on YouTube that make videos on Adwords and pretty much anything you want to learn about. One person I know that has been incredible in teaching people almost everything you want to know about internet marketing and making money online is a guy by the name of Nick Simpson. You can find him easily on Youtube and right here on www.Massivelinks.com. He is a senior member and for good reason. He knows a lot about the internet and making money online. He is one of those guys that are actually out to help people and not rip them off. So go on Youtube or look him up here on www.massivelinks.com and I'm sure you’ll find a lot of info on Adwords.

Adwords are Google’s advertising service. You need to pay only if the people clicks your ad. You create advertisements and choose keywords relating to your profession and when people search in the Google using your keywords, your ad will be displayed along with the search results

Guest agraj

Hello,

I am explaining you meaning of Adwords

Adwords is the name of Google's CPC program for web advertisers. adwords is The popular paid-advertising system run by Google. AdWords is Google's flagship advertising product and main source of revenue. AdWords offers pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and site-targeted advertising for both text and banner ads. The AdWords program includes local, national, and international distribution.

That’s it.

Thankyou.

If you are still confused about adwords I found a great article on wiki that explains it:

adwords

AdWords is Google's flagship advertising product and main source of revenue. Google's total advertising revenues were USD$21 billion in 2008. AdWords offers pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and site-targeted advertising for both text and banner ads. The AdWords program includes local, national, and international distribution. Google's text advertisements are short, consisting of one title line and two content text lines. Image ads can be one of several different Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) standard sizes. - From Wiki

The brightest aspect of adwords I think is the demographic advertising. It is a bit expensive but it works. You may target your ads to a certain region in the world and recruit affiliates for your program.

Google adwords is an simple technique to promote your business. Your ad appear on Google's search engine results page that classically has a few affiliation to what you are promoting. You don't truly require hiring an adword expert to create a campaign. Watch your spending. There are another methods like Facebook for example.

You don't truly require hiring an adword expert to create a campaign

Correct. An expert is not necessary to create and manage an AdWords campaign. The problem I see is that people who manage their own campaigns most of the time have this frame of mind where they "Set it and forget it". AdWords is fairly complex. You're actually paying money to get people to visit or buy from you. The question is, are they getting results? This is where an expert can help.

Google Adwords is basically a addvertisement tool but it also helps to analyse keyword searches across the globe it helps in undrstanding the global population needs from a perticular website category.it really creates advertisement sence.

it is also a useful tool for online marketing. :)

Guest guptaabhijit318

Adword is google's main advertising product and main source of revenue. Adwords offer pay per click, cost per click advertising.