vwebworld

find long tail keywords

Anybody Register to see if this works?

:wave: I have signed up (3/8/07)... but have not added it to all my pages (whcih is recommended). I'll be doing that this weekend.

I have seen some results/report already.

~Roland

Thanks for the info. Seems like you have to add more and more pieces of code if you want this or that done with your site nowadays.

Brian has actually been preaching this to me for AGES now... a great place to find these terms is in your server log ;)

Once you have these terms you can go and buy good paying adwords (meaning you can take the trailing terms around your major key phrases and bid .03 - .05 on them and get a higher payout when someone clicks on an AdSense ad on your site) ;) it's called Arbitrage....

NeO

I export the list from our analytics on a fairly regular basis. The full list of phrases is usually about 40 - 50,000 per month per site, which shows me lots of tail terms. Most of them have nobody bidding, so getting that top ranking (which is pretty easy) is all I usually try to do.

Brian.

Are there any websites you can suggest that further discuss this "Arbitrage" NeO? Sounds like an interesting method but I would definetly like to hear more about the technique and results.

Yes, maybe a little complicated but there is a lot of money to be made with these methods too. It may be worth the trade off if you get serious with it.