Fabio Cuffaro

Webmaster Tools

I want to create a list of webmaster tools that the members of this forum use. This way it is conveniently placed in one area and all of us could reference it when we're looking to optimize our site.

If there's a tool that you use and want to share it with the community please post it here.

Also, copy and paste the list so that the last post will have all the links to the tools instead of having to sift through the posts to see the different tools.

Here's my list:

Link Popularity Tool

Directory Submission Tracker

Broken Link Checker

Keyword Density

Search Engine Saturation

PR across different datacenters

Page Strength

• Like 1

Paid: Hitwise.com

Great for competitive intelligence (seeing what keywords are driving traffic to a competitor's site) and demographics on site visitors, as well as seeing who gets what percentage of traffic from a particular phrase.

Brian.

Man look at all those tools. That list is going to keep on getting bigger and bigger. Might want to make a new thread once it gets pretty big as a sticky. Never have to hunt for this thread.

Dont forget Fabio, we want all of these on one sticky page, especailly accessible for newbies.

I would have loved this list when I first came here.

yes a sticky would be nice. I went looking for the tools yesterday and had to ask where they were. I just could not find them. Finally found them. This list is going to be a very good list of tools for one to use.

I'm going to sticky this right away and then like Roland suggested I'll take the final list and sticky that instead of this one. That way the list will be easily accessible.

I'd like to share my favorite webtools.

Its a kind of editor which much powerfull than notepad.

Features that like are:

-Multipage capability.

-Search in directories

-Support for many languages i.e. php, java, c++ almost anything..

here is the link:

http://jediedit.sourceforge.net/

It has satisfied me for years. Moreover its FREE!

What I love is Google Keyword research Tool. Actually, when I need to optimize some meta keywords for my website and I need to think twice, which keyword is the best with maximum searches and least competitors, Google Keyword Research Tool comes in handy.