Fabio Cuffaro

Massive Links Affiliate Program

Hey folks,

I just wanted to let you in on a killer affiliate program :D. Massive Links has an affiliate program that's been in place now for close to a year. It's been doing well and so I'd like to offer you the possibility of making some extra cash by placing a simple banner or text link on your site.

The products that are available are:

Basic Listing - 14.99$ = 3.75$ commission

Basic Plus - 19.99$ = 5.00$ commission

Premium - 49.99$ = 12.50$ commission

To sign up to the program or get more info please visit http://www.massivelinks.com/affiliates.htm

Please don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any.

Cool Fabs - a little additional passive income is always cool. For webmasters, markets, et al it's even better because you can basically buy listings for themselves at a discounted price ;)

Just thought I'd pop into this thread and mention that even though I havent touched my sites in ages I have actually earned enough through Fabio's affiliate scheme to have been paid out. Thanks !!!!

• Like 4

I'm going to the bahama's this year because of this affilliate program! SCWINGGGGGGGGGGG!

NeO

This is a program that I have seen before but have never got round to trying it out. I might give it a try when I get some more time on my hands.

Has any one tried it, any comments?

Thanks Fabio. I gave up on affiliate marketing awhile back because I wasn’t making any money. But I have entered a whole new realm on the internet and its going great for me. So I think I will try the www.massivelinks.com affiliate program. I believe if I just focus on one program instead of four or five at a time I can generate some profits and banner exposure.

It seems to be a good affiliate program and is different from other programs. This program appears to be lucrative too. I do not possess any website. Can I join this affiliate program? Will an affiliate URL be provided for those who do not have a website?

It seems to be a good affiliate program and is different from other programs. This programs appears to be lucrative too. I do not possess any website. Can I join this affiliate program? Will an affiliate URL be provided for those who do not have a website?

Yes, an affiliate URL will be provided. The URL can be used in emails and also on free blog sites like Blogger, Wordpress.com and so on.

I was researching a lot of affiliate programs and there are a lot of scums or air selling.

This is not a case with Massive Links affiliate program. They offer a HQ product which is competitive on the market and sells well.

I am going to join once my SEO/WEB masters web site is finished.

Is it just a banner or could we use affiliate links too? I wanted to put this in my forum signature over at Digital Point if that's allowed..

You could use links too. If you're going to place affiliate links in your signature then you may want to consult the website's policies. They may have a policy against affiliate links.