goody75

Quality Wordpress hosting

I need a quality Wordpress service for hosting my blog and two hosts are in my mind: hostwinds and hostround. So which way is better to follow?

I think hostwinds is the best company to have a deal with.

They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.

I want to say that hostwinds as well as hostround are decent and trustworthy hosts which are worth every cent you pay for their services.

The quality of service after joining these hosts has been good. You get response within 30 minutes of your mail, issue are resolved quickly, making it apparent that they care for your needs and nothing is more important.

Most Cpanel based hosting services will be able to provide with quality services for WP hosting. I have hostwinds.com as hosting provider to my blogs and I have to say that I'm happy about service I get.

Want to say that both mentioned companies- hostwinds and hostround - are worth while.

Prices are low and support is online around the clock.  Plans contain many useful resources to run websites smoothly and reliably.

Now I bare in my mind two hosts which are able to satisfy all my needs, these are:  HostingSource and QHoster. So what's the best plan from your point of view?

14 hours ago, goody75 said:

Now I bare in my mind two hosts which are able to satisfy all my needs, these are:  HostingSource and QHoster. So what's the best plan from your point of view?

Why are you now looking at these?