Photo

Dealing with a right host

5 replies to this topic

#1 Ipo_hondrik

Ipo_hondrik

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 10:09 AM

Which host would you advise me to try comparing deals from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net?

If you were me, what would you do?

#2 WiseWebmaster

WiseWebmaster

• Super Moderators
  • 3,276 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:56 PM

Considering you have praised the quality of these web hosting companies it makes one wonder the validity of your recommendations. ;)

Edited by WiseWebmaster, 10 October 2017 - 05:56 PM.

When someone says to do something without quoting a trusted reliable source, ask for verification or go research the info yourself to verify the advice will not get you in trouble. The search engine guidelines is a good place to start.

#3 harizmat

harizmat

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:33 AM

Comparing deals from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net, I want to say they are reliable and trustworthy.

They have fantastic network with unparalleled uptime and prices are affordable. Any host is able to satisfy all your demands, the OP.

#4 kibuts

kibuts

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:37 AM

Depends on the purpose of using the server and  location of the server you can check different companies. For US: hostingsource, rackspace, kvchosting. I would recommend US hosts since from there you can have really good connection speed around the world.

#5 goody75

goody75

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 10:20 AM

KVChosting.net is good enough to sign up with.

Their prices are low and network is fully-redundant. You have always been helped quickly, and efficiently in a professional manner.

#6 Lusovps1

Lusovps1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 01:58 AM

Hi..

First you should check for customer testimonial and SLL of the company your planning purchase hoisting account. if you find these things genuine then opt for one year plan and ask for 30 day money guarantee.

Don't make decision without talking to the customer support.   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users