Sign in to follow this  
outstanding

recommend cool service

Greetings respectful forum members!

Recently I needed to get Digitalocean service, but to pay with bitcoins, however they do not accept that.

I have made research and found bithost.io service provider that gives exactly what I needed - they resell Digitalocean  accepting crypto-currencies as payment option and have hourly billing!

Hope It can help.

Greetings respectful forum members!

Recently I needed to get Digitalocean service, but to pay with bitcoins, however they do not accept that.

I have made research and found bithost.io service provider that gives exactly what I needed - they resell Digitalocean  accepting crypto-currencies as payment option and have hourly billing!

Hope It can help.

Thank you for letting us know about bithost, I have not heard about it before!

Using bithost.io would be really useful for those who needs digitalocean based hosting to buy with bitcoins on an hourly billing basis like developers to test their applications, to me they seems reliable.

I am sure bithost.io will satisfy any webmasters need if they are looking for digitalocean hosting but with the ability to pay in Bitcoin, Dogecoin or Litecoin, their packages are delivered in minutes.

I will not prefer to buy from reseller rather I will get it from digitalocean directly, there are debit cards available which I can get through bitcoin and pay to digital ocean.

I can say bithost.io is service provider with good reputation. My friend told me they are accepting bitcoins and you can get their service for like a couple hours just to test something like app or website how it works, that's cool as for me.