Sign in to follow this  
Gollad

Portugal Servers

I'm looking for is solid dedicated server based in Portugal.
I have not seen some deals here in the marketplace forums, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
I know that webis.pt offer dedicated servers, do you know them?
Will it be worth trying their dedicated hosting services?

I believe you should look for reviews on them to know more about services. As I see webis.pt is delivering trustworthy service and skilled tech support, why not to give them a chance?

I really love webis.pt Portugal based server deals. Their support team is helpful and skilled. Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

As per webis.pt web site I can see they have not only Portugal, but also France and Canada. But Portugal is East of the Europe and if I were you I would consider some US options: rackspace, hostwinds and others.

I can say webis.pt is offering high quality server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

It seems to me servers from pirateshosting.net and veeble.org can be suitable for your demands.

Their dedicated servers are designed to deliver an optimum combination of affordability, flexibility, reliability, and most importantly, a higher-level of security that makes your hosted environment complete.