hrishivardhan

How to improve keywords ranking in SERP?

Hello,

From long time my website's main keyword rank is on 3rd page. The page is having all the on-page and off-page activities with proper content and meta description.

What are the ways to improve rankings in SERPs from 30 to 10?

How are your other pages doing in the rankings?  Are you wishing for your home page to be on the front page?

All pages are on average ranking and yes i want my home page ranking on first page of Google.

I would be more worried about my inner pages ranking as those are supposed to be focused on specific topics. That way the visitor does not have to hunt down what they were looking for.

Edited by WiseWebmaster

I would suggest you to make more anchor text on your targeted keywords and that anchor text should be dofollow. Try to make different phrases anchor text rather than focusing on the same keywords, You will surely get on top of google. Hoping so..

Write a good title for your content. Always include keyword in your title. Make sure your content is of high quality. Always try to post contents on your site. Internal linking is one of the most effective keyword ranking factor in SERP. Always use long tail keywords because google prefer long tail keywords than the small keywords.