WiseWebmaster

Paid Marketing

Do you use paid marketing or just what ever free ways to market your business/website/blog?

Question inspired by this article I found: The Ultimate Paid Marketing Sources List

That is a pretty long list and I image you need a pretty big paid marketing budget to cover a good portion of it.

Have you personally used any of the sites listed?  What feed back can you give for the ones you have used?

• Like 1

No till date I had not used any paid marketing for my website but used only free ways to increase my business. If you want to use paid marketing for your business then you can use it and its not required big budget, you can do it in your budget.

I haven’t use the paid marketing  for the promotion of my site. Instead of this I have used the different SEO strategies which is far differ from paid marketing. SEO is the process in which it improves the visibility of the web pages in the search engine result page.

Nope, I haven't gotten the chance to use paid marketers out there. I'm thinking of getting a freelance content marketer via Upwork or Fiverr but as of now, nada. 

Edited by WiseWebmaster

Paid marketing should be part of any digital marketing strategy. Startups run on shoestring budgets, but as soon as it can, websites/companies should start using paid channels to help them meet their goals.

Relying solely on Organic is quite risky and limits the potential of the website.

Paid marketing should be part of any digital marketing strategy. Startups run on shoestring budgets, but as soon as it can, websites/companies should start using paid channels to help them meet their goals.

Relying solely on Organic is quite risky and limits the potential of the website.

For start ups, is it a good idea to get someone who lives half way across the world to do the job for you or would it be better to hire someone on shore? I mean, budget wise. 

Till now we have not used paid marketing features but for some days we are thinking to do PPC marketing. Dont know it will work for us or not!