Sign in to follow this  
X-file

UK Reseller Hosting?

In search of advices...

The thing is that I am thinking to earn money online and would like to know all possible ways on how to achieve these goals.

I want to resell hosting in Europe, preferably in UK. How is Gloucestershirehosting.co.uk?

Are they trustworthy? Do you think that it will be worth to deal with them?

Amazed about the capabilities of these guys, not only Gloucestershirehosting.co.uk support is incredible to the point of actually tweaking your website (wordpress based) and upgrading stuff but the answers have been spot on. These guys do not ask you for your own password via emails like other people do, they don't ask you for your credit card via email like others do.

I can say that I am fully-satisfied with them.

You can get 10% discount on gloucestershirehosting.co.uk - try to use the code FET958Q4IA when ordering.

I needed to contact their support and they quickly responded and within an hour, I got my deleted files back - and my website running again.

The team has high integrity and they value each customer.

Great cheap service and easy too use.

I would recommend anyone to gloucestershirehosting.co.uk

I have been hosting my site for over a year and have no problems dealing with this host.

Not only is their staff knowledgeable and friendly, but their responses are faster than any other hosting company I've been with.