Sign in to follow this  
goody75

quality reseller account is needed

I need a quality reseller account with affordable prices and there are two companies - qualityhostonline and hostforweb are under my consideration now, which one would you choose?

Edited by WiseWebmaster

If I were you, I'd choose Hostforweb.com reseller hosting deals. Pricing looks reasonable.

Moreover, they are offering 20% lifetime discount code: SUNRAYS

Never had a problem with downtime. Support tickets are always answered promptly and clarification provided whenever needed.

Among others I suggest Just199.com reseller hosting deals. They are experienced company and their hosting plans are stable. Support staff is always online and skilled.

What I want to say is that Qualityhostonline.com provide really nice hosting services.

Double RAM special on all new VPS orders. Please use Promo Code “50-Off” to get 50% OFF your first invoice.

Their package prices also amazed me. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased.

I recommend you to rely on services from Just199.com. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their affordable prices and quality customer care.

I recommend you to get more reliable names for proper research. I can name Aspnix.com hosting deals which provided by professionals for low pricing. Also check for Hostdepot.com solutions, they have high uptime and featured plans.

From the personal experience I recommend to rely on Just199.com solutions. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

I was really impressed by the abundance of positive feedbacks about qualityhostonline.com hosting services.
Their servers are fast and they have a fully featured cPanel. The support and service has been excellent, even to the point of a courtesy e-mail to enquire if any help or advice can be given.

Edited by WiseWebmaster

I started a search one year ago for a hosting provider that people were actually happy with.

That's how I found hostforweb.com. The volume of comments from happy customers led me to this decent web host.

Tickets are always answered professionally The space and bandwidth they provided are great and worth the price.