Macy Man

Organic Search or Google Adwords (Pay search)?

Both. Organic search alone is risky because you depend on your rankings for specific keywords. What happens when you lose ranking for your most profitable keywords? You lose business. Marketing today should be broader, encompassing more platforms and sources. Branding should also be something that a website/company focuses on.

• Like 1

Thanks Fabio for your reply! For me, I am more prefer to click the link of Organic search as I know the link at the top position are all pay adv. and I don't want to click it. So, I want to know do the other users same as me.

Actually, for a marketer,  I agree with you that is risky if you only depends on your rankings for specific keywords of Organic search. So, I think a company should use their time keep doing more research to optimize their website to get a higher ranking or pay money to Google adword. 

Truth is, each has its own advantages and most companies and experts prefer to employ both methods to build traffic for their web portals. Organic traffic can be great because it already shows you have managed to get your web listing to the top pages of Google for the targeted terms but as you may guess, this process can be very time-consuming and full of problems and complexities.

On the other hand, PPC networks including Google AdWords can be handy when it comes to building fast traffic for websites, regardless of their organic positions in their niches. Though being costly, because you'd have to pay for every click on your links, you will see your ads instantly online.

If you are in hurry then you need to go with PPC services else if you are looking for long time result for your business then SEO is best. Although, both are awesome tricks and useful for online promotion and increasing online business.