binarynpixel

Content Marketing Strategy.

Yes I think that sharing links to articles on your own site on social media would be a more effective use of your time and energy to get traffic flowing to your site.

Article submission to where? You guys have all heard about penguin and panda updates.... right? Hands down your best bet for IBL's is quality content... and sharing links to that quality content across your social media outreach is a great way to have other bloggers find and write (*see link to) about your content. The only type of article submissions that are worth anything right now are guest posts... and I don't see those as sticking around for that much longer!

Article submission to where? You guys have all heard about penguin and panda updates.... right? Hands down your best bet for IBL's is quality content... and sharing links to that quality content across your social media outreach is a great way to have other bloggers find and write (*see link to) about your content. The only type of article submissions that are worth anything right now are guest posts... and I don't see those as sticking around for that much longer!

Hi NeO

Great to see you back here.

I saw my visitors drop by 75% in first Penguin.

been trying ever since to gett hem back, I have tried lots of things.

Got 25% of lost traffic back in the last 12 months.

Penguin 2.0 not seems to be a problem.

I now added around 100 more pages (30,000 words) of unique content.

If you get time have a look at the brand-newhomes.co.uk site.

I am at a complete loss to know what to do next!

Both the article submission and social media sharing are different things, if you will work on both it will give you advantage, you can share you articles on social media sites, it will increase visiblity of your article.