Sign in to follow this  
nitsingh

What is Affiliate Marketing?

Affiliate marketing - promoting different products and in return you get a commission when a sale is beeing done via your links.

• Like 1

Yes, it is true that affiliate marketing means promote your business online and you will get beneficial income like commission based on performace of sale through your link. Nowadays so many business people want to do affilaite marketing because affiliate marketing is one of the best way to earn money online using effective affiliate program or network.

Possibly the easiest way to clarify “affiliate marketing” is that it is a method of making money thought internet whereby you as a producer are rewarded for helping a business by supporting their product, facility or site.

Hello Guys according to that topic i think that Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more associates for each guest or customer brought about by the affiliate marketer's own promotion efforts.Affiliate marketing is selling products or services offered by others and then getting paid for each sale.Thanks!!

[removed]

Edited by WiseWebmaster

Thanks for sharing information about this i am new for affiliate marketing can anyone elaborate it in practical way?

I am also new for afiliate marketing and planning to start work on afiliate marketing, i got idea from this thread thanks for sharing this information.

Edited by WiseWebmaster