WiseWebmaster

How to Respond to Negative Reviews Online

Lots of company are getting bad review from client and this create bad impression to the company profile. So in order to reply to negative replies, we need to get in tough with the clients who are unsatisfied with our services or other issues and later need to fix that areas to create again the good and healthy relation. This process not only helps to rebuilt assets again but also helps to get out the negative replies.

The best idea is to have a product that doesn't have bad reviews.

Also there are a lot of people that have no idea what they are doing and consider your product bad. If you know how to read you will see that most of the bad reviews are made by people who are negative about life in general. Few problems regarding the actual product.

Being a responsible entrepreneur, you should be very careful about the product release in terms of proper functioning and durability. Thereby, you can easily get rid of negative replies of customers.

Hello 

I am facing a great problem.  During affiliated marketing, somehow i got negative feedback in Google. (someone done it to me).  someone suggest me use linkwiper to remove negative feedback. i have searched the thread here, and found this thread. Do you have any experience with linkwiper.com? or do you have any other solution? i want to remove my negative feedback soon. 

Thanks in advance.

Instead of trying to hide the negative feedback or somehow silencing the person who left it, why don’t you take the responsible route and address the issue? Instead of trying for a quick scheme, you could try discussing the issue with the unhappy customer and make an unhappy customer into a repeat customer.