Fabio Cuffaro

Personal Development

This forum is mainly about web development, which includes marketing and anything related to making a website successful. Many people take the time to learn about their chosen path, be it programming, marketing, design, etc.. I've come to realize that few people actually take the time to learn about themselves and discover ways at how they can improve their lives overall.

I have been doing this for most of my adult life, but this last year and a half I've been really focusing and implementing what I've learned and continue to learn. I've been telling myself that personal development is a lifestyle. Guess what? It is! Because of this I eat better, I exercise daily, I think differently and have been able to reinvent myself. It's not a total transformation yet, but I'm getting there.

Do you take time for personal development?

Lol! Eating habits are difficult to change. I recently wrote an article called The Power of Association which deals with how we attach emotions to specific foods. Basically, change the way you see certain foods, change the way you eat. I've completely overhauled what I eat and most of it is because of how now view my new "comfort" foods, such as salad, lean meats, beans, etc..

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:18 PM, Pheobe Downer said:

I would love to see that but when I checked, it says "page not found." 

What do you expect when you bump a 6 year old thread.