Sign in to follow this  
Fabio Cuffaro

Internet Explorer 9 Rocks!

I was an early adopter for Google's Chrome because Firefox had begun pissing me off due to how slow the loading was. Recently I started having issues with Chrome. It had begun using a lot of my PC resources and it used to crash. I thought it was my computer, but then I started reading that this was happening to other people too.

My computer was due for a refeshment so I decided to format it and start fresh again. I reinstalled Chrome and it still had the same issues. Now, it's about a week that I've switched over to IE 9 and I'm really happy with it. Chrome may be slightly faster, but I've learned to like IE again with this latest version. I also like the fact that I'm contributing to a company other than Google. It seems that Google is swallowing up the internet, by using IE and searching within the address bar makes me search using Bing. Which I've learned to appreciate too.

Give IE 9 a try and let me know what you think.

Glad to hear that IE is finally stepping up. I have been using chrome for a few years now and had pretty much written off IE, but I'll have to give it another shot.

Really? Wow I've been staying away from IE the past 5 years or so, I might have to check this out, I didn't know that IE has finally stepped up their game this much