WiseWebmaster

5 Productivity Tips For The Time-Poor Entrepreneur

I badly need that! I have a hard time managing my time lately and my head is going in circles. It is just frustrating to see more work piling up and at the end of the day you are exhausted but you have done just a bit part of what you should really have done. Setting up priorities when working online is cruicial to be productive.

Krystal

Interesting tips... ill be giving some of them a try. I like the idea of having two hour time blocks, ill probably give that one a try first

I definitely need to "eat that frog!". I am pretty good at making daily task lists, but there are a couple of things that appear day after day after day. In regards to my websites, they are usually design related items which get put off due to lack of experience. I know that these enhancements will greatly improve my sites branding and I just need to go ahead and get them done.

I am a very time conscious person and I am so happy to have found this article.

I do everything on the list except not in the exact same manner. I create a list, I plan my tasks the night before, I start with the difficult tasks first and I plan my week ahead too. However, I never use pen and paper anymore. I use the computer. I don't use a timer. I just use an automated time management software.

This is a very effective strategy to boost productivity. Time management is really important aspect of our lives especially at work.

Time is something that will become a scarcity come the moment that would not let you go about normal stuff that you need accomplished and this would actually work against those who are very strict with the time that they have to follow which leaves them quite left behind with what they have to do.

But in any case, you just have to be more familiar and be efficient with what you need, whichever way you are going to make it happen.

Edited by WiseWebmaster