Sign in to follow this  
X-file

Will forum posting increase traffic to my forum?

As it turned out, i'd like to get more traffic to my forum and also order forum moderation service.

Any feedbacks on paidforumposting.com service?

Do you think that it will bring some effect in terms of increasing traffic to my forum?

It may help get your forum ranked for some longtail keywords, which in turn will bring in more traffic. It will also encourage organic visitors to stay on your site and become part of the community, which will also effectively help bring in more traffic.

There are no guarantees, forums are not easy to breathe life into. However, if the forum is currently pretty dead then you do need to help kickstart it.

I have no idea how good that particular service is though.

Do you just want visitors to yur forum or do you want active user?

If you want active users you need to have some good content on your site. So do that first, then look at posting in other forums. When you do post in other forums make sure it if of a related topic.

Hiya,

Are you ares off page SEO for your forum? or just backlinks? they all would drive traffic to your forum.

Yeah, paidforumposting.com will be a good place to deal with. you can give them a try.

Forum posting package would hope to not just populate you forum with worthless posts, but instead to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere that encourages interaction between the members who join.

Good luck!

Guest vjTOM

Paidforumposting.com looks to be a good place.. many webmasters appreciate them.

I will try their service in the near future..

Thanks for the information, guys.

Steady so!

Let us know how you getv on.

My view is they will just fill your forum with general stuff, most of it not content relevant.