WiseWebmaster

8 Incredibly Simple Ways to Get More People to Read Your Content

Your precious words. You know they’ve got to be right to attract the audience you want.

You’ve slaved over them, carefully crafting each phrase. You finally hit “publish,” and what happens?

Nobody reads them.

No comments, no tweets, no sharing on Facebook.

It’s enough to send a writer into deep depression, and wipe out motivation to keep producing great content.

Think you need to spend another 10,000 hours perfecting your writing skills? Probably not. Actually, the solution may be a lot easier than you expect.

Writing less and styling your text so it’s easy to read could be all you need to do to attract and hold attention.

8 Incredibly Simple Ways to Get More People to Read Your Content

Make use of some images and small videos with your content to explain more. So visitor can be understand easily. And regular update your content , so they attract to your site for more information.

As the article points out, people read differently online as opposed to in print. For this reason the formatting on your site is extremely important. Most web users are unwilling to read large walls of text, so it is important to break content into small consise paragraphs. I also believe that subheadings are an excellent idea for all the scanners out there. A little extra time on formatting content for readability and ease of use would certainly be time well spent. This reminds me that I should revisit my writing style to see what improvements I can make!

Edited by kms1167
  • Like 1

Yes we write content for people and not for the search engines so we must make sure that what we made is of course -readable. Traffic often solves this problem, but if the content is not easy to read or worst, not interesting then its a fail.

The key to getting loyal readers is updating daily and making non-boring content.

Krystal