Sign in to follow this  
Blazed

Any Angry Birds Addicts Out There?

iPhone, Android or even Palm OS the Angry birds fad has taken over and I must admit, I have been sucked in!

Angry birds reminds me of a very old game where you had a tank and you would launch projectiles at the enemy to destroy them. The only difference in this game is that your projectiles are birds. This game has been insanely popular for some time now and it is totally addictive. Are you playing angry birds on your favorite mobile device?

I just started playing this past week on my iPod Touch and I am hooked! I agree that it is very much a take off of the old cannons games, which I loved playing as a kid. The app was only $.99 and comes with nearly 200 levels - well worth it in my opinion!

Angry Birds is such a guilty pleasure it is ridiculous! The free app version is cool, but the amount of levels on the full version is staggering! Listen if you haven't played then you must try it out. You will know immediately what the rage is about.

For anyone like me who has completed all the levels of the original game, there is a special edition release available: Angry Birds Halloween. Obviously a little late on this one, but 45 additional levels nonetheless. Looks like they are also in development of some new titles as well.

I for one will be be waiting for the PC edition. Once someone adapts the app for PC, well, that's when I'll know it will be worth playing.

I read somewhere that Angry Birds seems to be overrated.