Sign in to follow this  
coolman

Play online games for relaxation

Do you play online to relax a bit after strenuous bouts of work. I discovered recently that short stints at online games after strenuous office work relaxes the mind.

I used to play color lines and plants vs zombies on line. At the very beginning, I feel relaxed, but after finish it, I just felt rather tired. Because it need us to concentrate on the game. Right now, I prefer to listen to music or read some books to relax but not online games.

I agree with what you say. I felt such an experience when I played some online games. The visual impact does the trick on us I believe.

I enjoy playing some online games, typically simple arcade or puzzle style if I am hoping to relax. I don't like to get too into a game but it's fun to play something that's not too complicated to take your mind off whatever stresses you are feeling.

In addition to online games there are many Android games too at the moment. Do you play the Android games too? It is a very popular Android App. Children are also crazy these days to play the Android games.

Guest sophie01

Yes it is good medicine for mind relaxation. i just want to say that this is the act which compliantly recharge your mind after a long mind work.

=========

[removed]

Edited by WiseWebmaster

Guest yw001

Gaming relly relaxes mind. :rolleyes:

www.Thige.com

www.Thmog.com

www.Myvipgold.com

www.mmoitem.com

Well, not P.C online speficially, but console games online then yes, Call of Duty. Gets me frustrated but relieves the stress at the same time, I really do enjoy playing it..even if it has caused me to smash my controller on several occasions, ha. Angry Birds is pretty cool too.