Javi_Uffhofen

How many forums do you visit?

I visit many forums regularly, probably around 10. They are all different niches like webmaster, marketing, automotive and general chat.

I post daily ( well almost) on around 4 of them one being Massive Links!

How many forums are you active on Javi_Uffhofen?

I visit a handful of forums daily, but only post on one or two. The topics vary: webmaster, exercise, animals etc. but it helps me to keep up to date on whats new and exciting and its great to share some of my interests with others just as passionate on the subject!

I visit many forums regularly, probably around 10. They are all different niches like webmaster, marketing, automotive and general chat.

I post daily ( well almost) on around 4 of them one being Massive Links!

How many forums are you active on Javi_Uffhofen?

I must admit I love forums. I´m a member at around 15, but I don´t have enough time to post at them as often as I´d like to. I try to visit them all at least once a week. Most of them are about webmasters topics and gardening.

I visit about 3 daily. DP, Massivelinks, and WF. They all are different in their own way which is something I like. I've been easily able to get tons of clients just through forums and generate enough income for a full time job just from doing this.. Also, they have TONS of good information and I like interacting with other people as well.

I visit 3 to 4 forums including massivelinks. The other forums are v7n, DP and WF. I like to spend a good amount of time on forums. This I do to earn money and to enrich knowledge. I too have clients from these forums.

I am active on about 30 forums throughout the month. I might post several hundred posts a week on these. The new VBulletin 4.04 has a facebook integration; haven't tried it yet. Mostly into gaming and web master forums. What niche forums are the ones you visit?

Now the number of forums I visit slowly decreased. This is due to the lack of time. What else? I want to remain with a quality forum like this one.

I am a member of six and regularly use three.

I am now starting my own so will probably concentrate on that now.