dismaldonkey

Free website templates.

Your site is coming along nicely now dismaldonkey. One question: a couple of the games are old commercial ones - do you not need a licence or something to offer them from your site?

I checked with the registered owners of the games and all of them have been released into the public domain. The only stipulations were that I: a) couldn't alter the original program. B) didn't claim to be the author. and c) didn't sell the games.

Your site is coming along nicely now dismaldonkey.

Thanks! Doing my best.

I checked with the registered owners of the games and all of them have been released into the public domain.
Cool!! Guess I know what I'm going to be searching for on Google tonight ;)

If the tutorials are your own original work they will still have value. If you can write articles then there are a few of us around here that can help in your promotion of them. ;)

What the heck is that? dsimaldonkey

Dismaldonkey is the name of the member who made the original post regarding his site: simply-graphics.com. I know that some have posted comments regarding his site, but I think he sold the site late last year.

It is good to see that you are still sharing the free templates. It seems this thread was posted in 2005, a long time back

Website templates have a lot to do with the performance of a website. I always think that template designers deserve full credit for creating wonderful designs and concepts.